Ibaraki Airport - Tokyo Station Routes
【March 29, 2020 revision】
- Arrival times at Tokyo Station on Sundays and public holidays will be approximately 30 minutes earlier.
- Departure times for buses below may be delayed by about 30 minutes depending on airplane arrival times.
Depart Ibaraki Airport at 1:30 P.M.
Depart Ibaraki Airport at 3:00 P.M.
* For further details of the schedule on the day, please contact the Mito Office.
|Fare Zones||Bus Fares|
All seats must be reserved. Follow instructions below to make reservations.
- Internet reservation ≫Please click here
- Telephone Reservations
Make reservations at the Mito Office (TEL: 029-304-5080 Business Hours: 9 A.M. - 7 P.M.)
- Reservations are accepted up to a month in advance.
- Buses may be boarded without reservations if the seats are not fully reserved. Contact the Mito Office for confirmation of seat availability on the day.
- Please call the Mito Office for reservations for groups of 10 people or more.
- This bus will be accompanied by a guide, so please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have.
- Pleasecarry your own hand baggage if it contains valuables and fragile objects.
Large baggage, such as suitcases, may be stored in the trunk room under the floor. However, what can be stored in the trunk room is limited to one suitcase-sized baggage (up to 30 kg) per person. Furthermore, we shall not be held liable for any damage to or loss of property.
- Timetables are rough guides only. Arrival times may vary depending on traffic conditions. The company shall not be held liable for any loss incurred as the result of not arriving on time.
- Children under the age of 6 are free. However they will be charged fares if they occupy a seat.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the seats on the buses.
- We ask you to fasten seat belts at all times while the bus is moving.
- Buses are equipped with toilets.
Mito Office, Kanto Railway Co., Ltd. TEL: 029-304-5080( Business Hours: 9 A.M. - 7 P.M.)